MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING IS THE FOUNDATION UPON WHICH COMPANY MAINSTREAM ENGINEERING LTD (MEL) WAS BUILT.
This is a core capability of MEL, with the entire lead team having significant hands-on industrial maintenance experience. Our application of engineering concepts to optimise equipment functionality and reliability keeps you operating and producing efficiently.
Experienced MEL construction supervisors and planners are passionate about robust planning of plant maintenance outages and construction projects to ensure safe expedient delivery. We have planned and executed new and brown field projects up to $50M.
Our staff have many years of practical hands-on industrial maintenance experience, therefore are well equipped to advise and deliver effective maintenance strategies.
Maintenance engineering services include:
- Outage planning, supervision and management
- Critical path management
- Health and safety management and assurance
- Condition assessment and reporting
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Plant and structure health monitoring
- Preventive maintenance procedures and work instruction packages
- Inspection procedure development
- Predictive and root cause action management – FMECA and RCFA
MEL provides support services to our clients including:
- NDT coordination and scope development
- MAXIMO and SAP administration and planning services
- Spares and bill of materials (BOM’s) development and maintenance
- Contractor management
- Cost estimating and budget development
- Mechanical and electrical scope of works development
Contact us to engineer your solution