OPTIMISING INDUSTRIAL PLANT AND MACHINERY FOR LONG-TERM RELIABILITY AND IMPROVED PERFORMANCE
Maintenance engineering is the foundation upon which Mainstream Engineering Ltd (MEL) was built and as such is a core capability of MEL, with the entire lead team having significant hands-on industrial maintenance experience. Our application of engineering concepts to optimise equipment functionality and reliability keeps you operating and producing efficiently.
MEL construction supervisors and planners are experienced and passionate about robust planning of plant maintenance outages and construction projects to ensure safe expedient delivery. We have planned and executed new and brown field projects up to 50M.
Our staff have many years of practical hands-on industrial maintenance experience, therefore are well equipped to advise and deliver effective maintenance strategies.
- Outage planning, supervision and management
- Critical path management
- Health and safety management and assurance
- Condition assessment and reporting
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Plant and structure health monitoring
- Preventive maintenance procedures and work instruction packages
- Inspection procedure development
- Predictive and root cause action management – FMECA and RCFA
Other support services MEL provides to our clients include:
- NDT coordination and scope development
- MAXIMO and SAP administration and planning services
- Spares and bill of materials (BOM’s) development and maintenance
- Contractor management
- Cost estimating and budget development
- Mechanical and electrical scope of works development