SCORING WELL ABOVE AVERAGE
Mainstream Engineering scores come in well above average on Pre-Qualification
Impac Pre-Qual, an independent Risk & Safety Management Company recently carried out an External Audit of the systems in place for Mainstream Engineering.
This is the third time that we have been audited for our Health and Safety, Risk Analysis and Quality.
A very comprehensive process, it took a number of weeks to complete the information required for this audit.
We are happy to report that we have scored well above the average for a company of our size.
The areas covered were as follows :-
- Health and Safety Management and Commitment
- Hazard Management
- Safe Work Procedures & Practices
- Incident Reporting & Investigation
- Audit & Inspection
- Involving Employees in Health & Safety & Quality
- Plant, Equipment & Vehicles
- Safety & Environmental Performance
Mainstream Engineering prides itself on their Customer Care, Quality Assurance and Health & Safety at work.
- RB2 Rebuild
- Guarding Development Project
- Scheduling - Operating Room 3 Upgrade
- SCA Gantry
- Replace Prover Frame Internal Walkways
- Replace Prover Frame Structural Steel
- Engineering Design
- Project management
- Design, Supply and Installation of Industrial Fans and Process Equipment
- Construction and Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Engineering
- Engineering analysis (FEA, EFD and strain gauging)
- Design, Draughting and 3D modelling
- Hazard assessment and Safety Guarding
MEL takes pride in delivering innovative practical solutions. See our team values .